Terms and Conditions
Information- also see privacy notice
- All clients are required to provide contact details: Including address, telephone and email in order to secure an appointment.
- All clients are recommended to have before and after photos as part of the consultation process. These photos will be stored with strict adherence to Data Protection legislation and not used for marketing purposes unless permission is granted thereon.
- All clients will complete a medical history form at their first appointment, this is necessary to inform the consultation and treatment planning process.
- All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with data protection legislation.
- Patient information will not be shared with third parties without permission and you will not receive unsolicited information from us.
- You may choose to remove yourself from our emailing list by unsubscribing.
- We do not treat anyone under the age of 18.
- Children will not be allowed to acompany you into the treatment room.
Appointments and Cancellations.
- It is you, the clients sole responsibility to attend your arranged appointment . we will notify you of the time and date of your appointment at the time of booking.
- The medical professional at Headlines are trained and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols and that of the regulator of Independent clinics across scotlad namely health Improvement Scotland.
- To book a consultation or treatment a £30 deposit is required. The £30 deposit is completely refundable if no treatment is taken. If a treatement is taken then this is deducted from the treatment cost.
- We require client s to provide 24 hours notice if you cannot attent the consultationso that the deposit can be carried over to your next appointment.if less than 24 hours notice is given the deposit will be forfeited and you will require to pay a deposit again to book another appointment.
- Please arrive for your appointment on time, late arrival may result in forfeiture of your appointment time. Headlines will endeavour to ensure your appointment runs to time :however , for reasons beyond our control, we may need to postpone or cancel your appointment at short notice. In this unlikely event we will make everuy effort to contact you in advance. We do not offer compesation if we cancel or postpone your appointment.
- Botox reviews are available up to 3 weeks after the treatment. no reviews will be available after this period. If a client requires botox treatment over the recommended dose then a £30 surcharge will be incurred.
- Please Do Not attend for treatment if you are unwell, this included colds, flu cold sores or local skin infections.
- Treatment suitability
- You will always be assessed wether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to meet your expectations prior to any treatments being carried out. If you are not suitable for treatment this will be explained. There will be no charge if you are not sutable for treatment.
- Hyaluronidaise will not be administered without assessment and a test patch.
- You will receive a free consultation.
- You will be advised of the full cost of treatment plan proposed and agreed including that of any maintenance treatment , before any treatment is undertaken.
- Payment is taken in full at the time of treatment.
- The clinic accepts cash or card payment.
Fees charged for the treatment are for the delivery of treatment and the accompanying service which is inclusive of:
- Consultation & Assessment by experienced clinician.
- Provision of Information and advice
- Professional treatment in a HIS registerd clinic.
- Review appointment and post treatment advice.
Headlines professional Headache Aesthetic services Ltd will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and / or services to the client. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they provide Headlines Professional headache and Aesthetic Services Ltd with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. Headlines Professional headache and Aesthetic Services will not be responsible for any damage that occurs as a result of the clients failure to disclose such details. The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them regarding their treatment.
Right to complain
Headlines Professional headache and Aesthetic Services endeavours to treat all its client appropriately, compassionately and fairly, if, however you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment, you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either verbally, by telephone or in writing. An appointment will be made for you to be seen thereafter. a copy of our complaints policy is available on request. If we are unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, we would refer you to the regulator for independent healthcare services across Scotland namely Healthcare Improvement Scotland who will receive complaints at any time from a complainant.
Healthcare Improvement Scotland. Independent Healthcare Team, Gyle Square,1 south Gyle Crescent,
Edinburgh,EH12 .Tel 0131 623 4342. Email email@example.com
Feedback Any feedback is much appreciated. This is used to review and improve the quality of the service provides. You may submit this verbally via email or the client satisfaction form.
Produced Aug 2019
Review Aug 2021